TERMS & CONDITIONS
To ensure the cat and dog hotels at Blakehurst Vet exceed best practice, booking with us means you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
PLEASE BE SURE OF YOUR DATES BEFORE YOU BOOK.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required on booking. Balance to be paid on check-in. No refunds will be issued. If you decide to collect your pet earlier than the booked days, no refunds will be issued.
- All guests must be up to date with yearly vaccinations. We will call your vet to confirm date of last vaccination. Please contact us if you would like your pet to be vaccinated on check-in, an isolation period in our hospital may apply.
- A minimum booking of two nights applies to all bookings. Even if your pet is staying for one night, you will need to book for two nights. During peak periods, the minimum booking may increase.
- Check-out time is before 10am. If you cannot collect your pet before 10am, your pet may be moved to another area to allow their suite to be prepared for the next guest. If you know in advance that your check out time is past 10am and you would like your pet to stay in their room, please book an extra night.
- Check-in is at 11am. If you arrive before 11am and your pet’s suite is not ready, your pet will be housed in the vet until either 11am or until the suite is ready, whichever is earlier.
- NSW public holidays will incur a $10 per guest surcharge.
- A flea treatment must be applied on day of admission. You may bring your flea product to us and we will apply it (free of charge) or we will supply a one month spot on treatment ($15 for cats, $20 for dogs). Please note that we do not accept supermarket-bought flea treatments and our nurse must apply the treatment. This keeps our hotel flea-free.
- If fleas are found on your pet during their stay, a Capstar flea tablet will be administered and the cost will be added to your account.
- Siblings staying in the same room will be charged at $20 per sibling per day for cats and $40 per day for dogs, on top of the first guest room charge.
- A minimum booking period may apply during peak periods (NSW school holidays).
- If it is necessary for a guest to have veterinary attention, owners are liable for all expenses.
- In the event of serious illness and the owner cannot be contacted, the veterinary surgeon’s decision will be final.
- Boarding fees and terms are subject to change without notice.
- No responsibility will be accepted for loss of personal property eg. collars, bedding etc.
- Undesexed males unfortunately cannot stay at the hotel.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- If our nursing team deems your dog too difficult to handle or is aggressive towards other dogs or staff, we will contact you to arrange for your dog to be collected or moved to a larger boarding facility at owner’s expense.
- Photos of your pet may be posted on Blakehurst Vet social media accounts and/or website during or after their stay.